"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 38



Look 72:

Navy blouse, with decorative neckline, my Mom's closet! (Again, I am indeed repeatedly stealing clothes from my Mother)
Navy pencil skirt, Merona for Target,  $22.99
Link to skirt
Silver belt, my closet
Drop pearl earrings & Judith Jack reversible pavĂ© heart necklace, my jewelry box Necklace Necklace
Red shoes, Enzo Angiolini, my closet Similar

Total out of pocket: $22.99





Look 73:

Gray, citrus yellow & black color block sleeveless dress, Ann Taylor Loft, final sale, $19.88 Dress
Black sweater tee, underneath dress, JCP, $9.99
Multi-color gemstone bib necklace, Dots, $10.00
Nude patent pumps, Franco Sarto, my closet Similar

*Special appearance by Josh, the NBC stage hand photo bombing and making me laugh

Total out of pocket: $39.87



The next time I'll be reporting Chicago traffic on NBC 5 is Sunday, September 28, during the 5am News.

Comments

Most Popular Posts