boy parts vs. girl parts

When I was about to put my 11 month old boy in the bath, I felt the water and it was a little too hot for him.  I sat his naked baby tush on my leg, started draining the baby bathtub, and turned the water back on to cool it down. As we sat there waiting with the water running, Luke peed. Because of how he was sitting on my lap, the stream created a perfect arch that went straight into his whale shaped bath tub. I laughed and said, "well it defeats the purpose of a bath if you just pee in there!"   Then he peed again and I laughed again. Then he started laughing, REALLY hard. Now I'm cracking up and so is he, he pees, we laugh, more pee, more laughing. I knew he didn't even know what we were laughing about, he was just laughing because I was laughing, but I'm telling you, for he and I...it was SO hilarious. Then I realized if he was a girl, I would be covered in baby wee, but instead I just drained the baby bath tub and refilled it.

Comments

Most Popular Posts