Baby, Beer, Sunblock? Check!

I noticed this week, I haven't needed to buy Luke hardly ANY summer clothes.  My friend Katie gave us several boxes of adorable hand me down clothes from her 3 sons, shoes and coats too.  Luke's Aunt Erin buys him a couple of outfits and/or pjs everytime we see her.  I have other friends and family who have passed on a high chair, a jumperoo, a carseat, and more hand me down clothes (...and not the stained, super worn down kind of hand me downs, but the barely used, "like new" kind). 

Some friends of ours were heading out of town for the 4th of July weekend, and asked us to stop by their house to feed their cat.  The day they were leaving, they said we could swim in their pool over the weekend if we wanted to, so Matt went over and got a pool maintenance lesson before they left.  We ended up with the best 4th of July weekend ever!  Peanut (the cat) got fed, and we got to take the baby swimming for the first time on two super hot and sunny days.  He (and we) loved it!

Feeling lucky to have such amazing, generous friends.

Comments

Most Popular Posts