"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 44





Look 81:

Neon Yellow, gray & black color block shift dress, Ann Taylor LOFT, final clearance last year $19.88 in L on ebay
Black belt with gold closure, my closet
Gold inverted hoops, Target, $7.99, similar similar
Black patent flats, Target, $16.99 (forgot to change into heels before they framed me for the shot so I couldn't change!)

Total out of pocket: $44.86



The next time I'll be reporting traffic (on TV versus radio) for NBC/WMAQ-TV is Dec 23 & 24 from 4:30am-8am.  Then, I'm back on Dec 26, during the 5am, 6am, and 8:30am News.


I was training another reporter this day, and she was kind enough to send me this video she took of one of my reports, shot behind the scenes.  In case you're curious how a green screen works, I use 1 monitor in front of me, and the monitor you see here as I look to my right, as a guide to see what I'm pointing/gesturing at. It's VERY odd at first, just takes some getting used to.



Comments

  1. Jill, you look amazing, but you sound like crap today (Nov 6th) ... you've got to stay 100% healthy! Have you ever been to, or heard of King Spa in Niles IL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I do sound like crap, been trying every remedy I have ever heard of (lemon, honey, in hot water, gargling with salt water, etc.) to no avail. I have not been to King Spa in Niles, no? I do <3 a spa day though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts