"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 41




Look 77:

Navy scallop trim short sleeved romper (jumpsuit, onesie, etc, it's not a dress, it's shorts), Monteau, TJ Maxx, $29.99  Similar Similar Similar Similar
Yellow drop earrings, Charming Charlie's, part of a set, $12.99 Similar
Pink, yellow, green & navy resin stone bracelet, Charming Charlie's $7.99 Link Similar
Navy textured pattern tights, Jill's closet
Wine wingtip pumps, Nine West, Jill's closet

Total out of pocket: $50.97







I've been getting several questions regarding the hunk of equipment on my leg...here's a closer look.  It's my microphone & IFB packs.  The IFB, (interference free band), is attached to an earpiece inside my ear, so producers and directors can talk to me, cue me, tell me to go longer, or to wrap, etc.  The wire attached to my mic is hidden under my clothes too.  I swear, it takes me around 5 minutes to get all wired up.

Comments

Most Popular Posts