What is this "Cheap, but don't look cheap" challenge about? A brief explanation.


A few years back, I, (RadioMom), began reporting traffic on TV in Chicago, weekends and fill-in on weekdays, on WMAQ-TV, NBC 5....I've since cut back to fill-in occasionally on weekends.

Prior to that, I had only worked in radio, where what you're wearing is not important.

Thus, "The cheap, but don't look cheap" challenge was born inside of my brain. In an effort to challenge myself, and save some $$, I try to put together looks for TV that are budget friendly, shopping everywhere from the sale sections of retailers, to discount designer stores, to consignment, re-sale, thrift shops, and my friends' and family's closets. 


The OTHER blog posts are about anything from my kids, to my awful dog, an impactful news story, to people who annoy me, to personal stories about life.  I'm a real person, always working on keepin' it real.  Thanks for reading, your feedback is always welcome.


Comments

Most Popular Posts