"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 12


Got a call to fill in last minute this week, so I was on NBC 5 Chicago this past Wednesday morning.  Luckily, I'm filling in for Kye Martin for a full week (Mon-Fri) very soon while she's on vacation, so I had a bunch of outfits I'd just purchased to pick from at 1am, when I was thoroughly half asleep.

 

Look 21:

Royal blue pleated dress, JC Penny, $35
Gold linked loops cuff bracelet, Forever 21, $7.80
Gold hoop earrings, Jill's jewelry box

Total out of pocket:   $42.80

(baby bump view by request)







The next time I'll be on NBC 5 Chicago reporting traffic is next week, Monday, March 25 through Friday, March 29.  My reports are every 10 minutes between 4:30am-7:00am, and  there are also 2 cut-in reports during the Today show, around 7:25am and 7:55am.




Comments

Most Popular Posts