"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 11

**Disclaimer: I'm not just getting chubby, I'm 21 weeks pregnant.  Purchasing maternity clothes at next-to-nothing prices is going to be even MORE challenging.  I'm trying to find stuff that is not officially "maternity" clothing, that will still work both throughout my pregnancy, and after I have the baby, before I'm back into my pre-pregnancy size clothes. Wish me luck!

 

Look 19:

Red Cold Water Creek Cardigan, my local re-sale shop, $7.00
Dry cleaning for sweater, $5.00
Black maternity shift dress, re-sale shop, $4.00
Chain belt, Jill's closet
Wide silver hoop earrings, Jill's jewelry box

Total out of pocket:  $16.00



Look 20:

Black 3/4 sleeved cardigan, Kohl's $24.00
Green silk top, Target, Jill's closet
Black stretchy skirt, Jill's closet
Black beaded necklace, black stone ring & sparkly stud earrings, Jill's jewelry box

Total out of pocket:  $24.00







The next time I'll be reporting traffic on NBC 5 Chicago is Monday through Friday, March 25 - 29, filling in for Kye Martin who is on vacation.  I'll have traffic updates every 10 minutes or so from 4:30am - 7:00am, and a couple more reports during the Today show, around 7:25am and 7:55am. (!!)

Comments

Most Popular Posts