"The Cheap (but don't look cheap) TV challenge" week 6




Look 9:

Teal 3/4 length sleeve knit top, Ann Taylor, Jill's closet
Black flower ruffle cap sleeve top, Elle/Kohl's, Jill's closet
Black Pencil skirt, My local re-sale shop, $7.00
Silver hoops, Jill's jewelry box
Judith Jack reversible Pave' heart necklace, Jill's jewelry box

Total out of pocket: $7.00




Look 10:

Red Elle Knit Dress, Kohl's on sale $36.00
Red skinny belt, Jill's closet

Faux pearls, Jill's jewelry box

Total out of pocket $36.00





The next time I'll be on NBC reporting traffic will be the mornings of Saturday Dec. 22, Sunday Dec. 23, and Monday Dec. 24.  Saturday, I'll be on during the 6am and 9am newscasts, Sunday during the 6am and 8am newscasts.

Then, on Christmas Eve, I'll report traffic every 10 minutes from 4:35am until 7:00am, and I'll also have 2 reports during the Today show between 7 and 8am. (!!!)

Comments

Most Popular Posts